The Student Room Group

Would liking a females photo on Facebook a few times constitute of harrasment

So I've liked this older women's Facebook pics from the past four times in the past three days

I'm not messaging her, I'm not knocking her door, I'm not sending letters etc or anything else or stalking her

I did it randomly

Would this be consititing of harassing her? They could feel alarmed and put me on a police log
Reply 1
I'm going to turn this back on you and say 'what do you think?'

If this is 'innocent' why do you need to ask? Are you harassing her? What has this world come to in perspective?

Unless there is a restraining order against you from contacting this woman in any way or you are acting on the instructions of someone else who has a legal restraint order against them from making any contact in any form - then 'no'
Why are you randomly liking a bunch of photos? Do you even know this woman? I don’t think this would constitute harassment but she could potentially see you as a bit strange or creepy, especially if she doesn’t know you in person.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
So I've liked this older women's Facebook pics from the past four times in the past three days

I'm not messaging her, I'm not knocking her door, I'm not sending letters etc or anything else or stalking her

I did it randomly

Would this be consititing of harassing her? They could feel alarmed and put me on a police log

I keep forgetting how weird TSR truly is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending