The Student Room Group

feeling lonely

right so, recently i’ve been feeling down kinda like theres a pit in my stomach or an emptiness within me constantly. i think its due to the fact that i have a wanting or need to get close to someone romantically. i’ve never had that before properly where love was reciprocated and a lot of the time, i feel as if men will take advantage of me or use me and when i get any inkling or feeling of that happening, i shut down or i dont speak to that person again. i feel as if sometimes the feeling not being wanted gets to me n my best friend takes up that role of me needing to be loved (?) in a way. strictly platonic tho but still i dont feel its fair for me to put that onto them and then i feel panicked when they dont respond in the best way. me thinking that they hate me after a small thing has occurred or something. its a sucky feeling and its been happening for ages now and i dont know what else to do. im seeing this person and it still feels the same as what i explained before but im tryna be patient and see if it wld be different. if anyone has any advice it would be appreciated :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending