The Student Room Group

Learn direct: access to he nursing

I am planning on studying nursing in sep 2024 and the deadline for the course would therefore be the 30th june 2024. I have just began is it possible to meet the deadline realistically within 6 months?
Original post by qlcapone
I am planning on studying nursing in sep 2024 and the deadline for the course would therefore be the 30th june 2024. I have just began is it possible to meet the deadline realistically within 6 months?

I've been doing the access to midwifery course and I will be honest, I think 6 months would be incredibly full on! I'm sure you could but it would be a assignment every week and a half!
Reply 2
Thank you, yhh i think it will be too much. How are you finding it?
Thank you, yhh i think it will be too much. How are you finding it?

Really enjoying it but it is hard graft haha!
I did an Access course in 9 months and found that a bit intense, don't put that additional stress on yourself, and there is always applications for next year

Good luck!

Nat
LJMU Student Nurse and Ambassador
Reply 5

I would agree with what the person in reply 4 said.
Don't put any unnecessary pressure on to yourself as take a bit longer to complete it and apply for the following year.

Registered midwife
Reply 6
Original post by LJMUStudentReps
I did an Access course in 9 months and found that a bit intense, don't put that additional stress on yourself, and there is always applications for next year

Good luck!

Nat

Thank you Nat. How is it being a student nurse after doing the access course x
Reply 7
Original post by cazjane.white
I've been doing the access to midwifery course and I will be honest, I think 6 months would be incredibly full on! I'm sure you could but it would be a assignment every week and a half!
I'm doing the midwifery course also. How are you getting on? I'm working full time and have 2 kids, so I'm just working through as and when, but hitting deadlines OK, but have noticed they have switched up my assignments a bit and the current recorded classrooms conflicting with the assignment briefs.
Original post by LJMUStudentReps

Good luck!

Nat

Thank you Nat. How is it being a student nurse after doing the access course x

Sorry for the delay, I didn’t see this.

Honestly, it’s the best thing I’ve ever embarked upon. It’s challenging at times, but so rewarding and really enjoyable

Nat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending