The Student Room Group

Removing buzzword link (2023 version)

Hi, does anyone know how I can remove the buzzword link between my application and the centre?

An agency asked me to enter it just to have a look at my application but they never accepted it or denied it so I'm completely stuck and they are not replying. I was about to enter my referee details when I saw the section wasn't there anymore (probably because of me entering the buzzword) and holidays availability not making it easier...
Original post by felixcastagno
Hi, does anyone know how I can remove the buzzword link between my application and the centre?

An agency asked me to enter it just to have a look at my application but they never accepted it or denied it so I'm completely stuck and they are not replying. I was about to enter my referee details when I saw the section wasn't there anymore (probably because of me entering the buzzword) and holidays availability not making it easier...

I suspect that the only way to do this is to contact UCAS: UK phone number 0371 468 0 468 / International number +44 330 3330 230 / https://www.ucas.com/contact-us.
Reply 2
Thanks for your help. It's all fixed now.
Original post by felixcastagno
Thanks for your help. It's all fixed now.

How? (Knowledge of what you did would be useful to people who find themselves in the same situation.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending