The Student Room Group

How do I get a buzzword for UCAS application?

I started the process on UCAS and I was met with a first question, "Are you applying from a school, college or centre?" when I put in "yes" a buzzword was requested. When I decided to put "no" I was asked for a buzzword as well. How do I get the buzzword from the uni I intend to apply to?
The buzzword isn’t from the uni you’re applying to, it’s linked to the school/college you’re applying from.

If you’re not applying from a school then the form should let you proceed without a buzzword. If it’s not letting you, give UCAS a call.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
The buzzword isn’t from the uni you’re applying to, it’s linked to the school/college you’re applying from.
If you’re not applying from a school then the form should let you proceed without a buzzword. If it’s not letting you, give UCAS a call.
Oh I see. I am applying to UCL through UCAS so I guess that calls for the buzzword
Original post by Cyber Peach
Oh I see. I am applying to UCL through UCAS so I guess that calls for the buzzword

You don’t need a buzzword to apply to UCL

Your current school/college might provide a buzzword to help them link your application to them so that they can help you and provide a reference.
If your current school/college isn’t registered as a centre with UCAS then you can apply without a buzzword.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
You don’t need a buzzword to apply to UCL
Your current school/college might provide a buzzword to help them link your application to them so that they can help you and provide a reference.
If your current school/college isn’t registered as a centre with UCAS then you can apply without a buzzword.
Ok thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending