The Student Room Group

Loreto application

I applied to loreto in late November and I still haven't gotten my postcard. My friends have received it and they sent theirs recently. I got worried so i sent another application to them. But this time when I sent it to the post office we made sure that it was recorded. The deadline for all the application is on the 12th January (in 7 days). I got a reply from Xaverian saying that they offered me a place but I really want to go to Loreto. Can you guys tell me what happens??
Just pick up the telephone and ring them on Monday to ask if they received your applications.
Reply 2
Original post by Sooha
I applied to loreto in late November and I still haven't gotten my postcard. My friends have received it and they sent theirs recently. I got worried so i sent another application to them. But this time when I sent it to the post office we made sure that it was recorded. The deadline for all the application is on the 12th January (in 7 days). I got a reply from Xaverian saying that they offered me a place but I really want to go to Loreto. Can you guys tell me what happens??

I don't know if this helps, but i also applied in late November, and got a reply from Xaverian almost straight away, but i only just got the postcard from Loreto yesterday.
Reply 3
Omds same, i haven’t got any postcard whereas all of my friends got them and i have got a confirmation email from Xaverian. I am worried.
Reply 4
Original post by Sooha

What grades are you predicted?
Reply 5
Original post by Sooha

I'm just wondering when did you get the offer from Xaverian as I have recieved conformation from both, and was wondering when i might get possible offers?
Reply 6
Original post by yatesa19

I'm just wondering when did you get the offer from Xaverian as I have recieved conformation from both, and was wondering when i might get possible offers?

I got offer from xaverian today, hopefully you ll receive it by next week
Reply 7
Original post by Deepak.23
I got offer from xaverian today, hopefully you ll receive it by next week

Yeah, I got an offer from xaverian yesterday.
Reply 8
Original post by yatesa19

i got my conformation from Xaverian like in january and I had my interview too
Reply 9
I got my postcard a few days after asking this question :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending