The Student Room Group

I'm going to ask a girl out after exams, but afraid that it may be too late?

So I met this girl a week ago, and we have been chatting since. And I would ask her to go somewhere after the exams, but they end 2 weeks from now. I'm afraid that it's too much to wait because we are only texting.
Reply 1
Original post by Gamermanalma
So I met this girl a week ago, and we have been chatting since. And I would ask her to go somewhere after the exams, but they end 2 weeks from now. I'm afraid that it's too much to wait because we are only texting.

-bn
I think it's never too late if you genuinely like this girl then I would say build up the confidence to go somewhere with her, you could probably say something along the lines of, "The exams were quite stressful for me, I'm sure you must have felt the same way, do you want to hang out sometime"
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
I think it's never too late if you genuinely like this girl then I would say build up the confidence to go somewhere with her, you could probably say something along the lines of, "The exams were quite stressful for me, I'm sure you must have felt the same way, do you want to hang out sometime"

good advice, I have the confidence, but would rather wait until the exams are over. I'm just afraid that her interest in me would go away in this 2 weeks because we are only texting
Do you ever talk to her before or after the exams?
Reply 5
Do you ever talk to her before or after the exams?

we met a week ago, we have been texting if that's what you are asking
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, Do you ever see her in person before or after the exams?
Reply 7
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, Do you ever see her in person before or after the exams?

no, we go to different universities
Reply 8
I'd probably wait until after exams, rather than risk causing drama before exams. Or maybe you could suggest to her now about meeting up for a drink once the exams are over. Hopefully even if she said no, you wouldn't really be too upset and it wouldn't affect your exam prep.
Reply 9
Original post by AF2Dr
I'd probably wait until after exams, rather than risk causing drama before exams. Or maybe you could suggest to her now about meeting up for a drink once the exams are over. Hopefully even if she said no, you wouldn't really be too upset and it wouldn't affect your exam prep.

okay, hope she won't

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending