The Student Room Group

Developmental psychology exam

any tips on how to study for a devpsych MCQ test? specifically for the university of manchester
Original post by stinkybird2003
any tips on how to study for a devpsych MCQ test? specifically for the university of manchester

Hey there 😀

When I was preparing for a developmental psychology multiple-choice question test, I made notes based on the textbook and PowerPoints used by lecturers. Just creating them allows you to remember a large part of the knowledge.

Then, I read them for the first time and used highlighters to outline the most important bits, consolidating and deepening my knowledge.

The last step was solving quizzes found online (I highly recommend Quizlet) or creating my own quizzes. Other active approaches that work better for you will be just as effective.

I highly recommend notes in this case because they allow for a clear and concise description of psychological development.

I hope it was helpful 💪 Good luck with your test! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions 😉 You can also chat with me or other students directly through The Ambassador Platform.

Take care,

Julia
Psychology student
De Montfort University

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending