The Student Room Group

Opportunities in food science

I'm a year 11 student and was wondering if anyone knew of any opportunities in food science or any related areas or know where I should look for some?

Thanks xx
Reply 1
Would you consider uni? I'm in my final year of food science at Leeds and its amazing. If not you should email local companies for work experience (if new product development is what you want to do!). I got experience before i went to uni making up samples. Also have a look for apprenticeships, a lot of food companies do them
Original post by gman19
Would you consider uni? I'm in my final year of food science at Leeds and its amazing. If not you should email local companies for work experience (if new product development is what you want to do!). I got experience before i went to uni making up samples. Also have a look for apprenticeships, a lot of food companies do them

Hey
Thanks for replying
I am thinking of going to uni in a few years but I would like to get some experience (work experience/ volunteering etc.) before I go as I think it would improve my application
Reply 3
Original post by agent_duck343
Hey
Thanks for replying
I am thinking of going to uni in a few years but I would like to get some experience (work experience/ volunteering etc.) before I go as I think it would improve my application

I'd totally recommend emailing around and asking to shadow!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending