The Student Room Group

Should I do EPQ

I was considering doing an EPQ on a topic I spend a lot of time outside of school studying, which is going to either be Enneagram or Jung’s writings. However, there isn’t much scientific research to back up either of them as they’re more mental philosophies than anything else (eg. Jung wrote his works based on his interactions with patients instead of any experiments or scientific evidence) I don’t have any other topics I’m passionate about enough to write about, do you think I’d be able to write it as my topic for EPQ or would it not be allowed.
Original post by laby.rinth
I was considering doing an EPQ on a topic I spend a lot of time outside of school studying, which is going to either be Enneagram or Jung’s writings. However, there isn’t much scientific research to back up either of them as they’re more mental philosophies than anything else (eg. Jung wrote his works based on his interactions with patients instead of any experiments or scientific evidence) I don’t have any other topics I’m passionate about enough to write about, do you think I’d be able to write it as my topic for EPQ or would it not be allowed.

Is there something more specific within those topics you would like to cover because those topics are quite vague which makes it harder to write an EPQ on
It doesn't have to be scientific either, it can be more philosophical if that is what interests you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending