The Student Room Group

Can i change my Graduate Scheme intake?

I got an offer for a graduate programme in the summer after just completing an AC, however, I've had my mitigating circumstances request accepted. The exams I was supposed to have in January will be done towards the end of July/early August which is before the start date of the graduate programme, but the next available opportunity to graduate will be in January 2025. There is also an intake in January for the same graduate programme, would I have to switch to that intake and would that be simple?
Original post by SM7592
I got an offer for a graduate programme in the summer after just completing an AC, however, I've had my mitigating circumstances request accepted. The exams I was supposed to have in January will be done towards the end of July/early August which is before the start date of the graduate programme, but the next available opportunity to graduate will be in January 2025. There is also an intake in January for the same graduate programme, would I have to switch to that intake and would that be simple?

You'll need to discuss this with the company/organisation as it's entirely up to them. But could you not just use some annual leave to sit your exams?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending