The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Dentist Education Centres - accommodation

Post grad BDS in yr 1 based at UCLAN Preston, then years 2-4 based in one of the 4 DECs. However, can anyone advise how the DECs are assigned and what arrangements are usually made by students regarding accommodation when assigned to a particular DEC?
Original post by 21900787
Post grad BDS in yr 1 based at UCLAN Preston, then years 2-4 based in one of the 4 DECs. However, can anyone advise how the DECs are assigned and what arrangements are usually made by students regarding accommodation when assigned to a particular DEC?

Hi @21900787,

Thank you for your questions. Let me have a look into this for you and I will update you as soon as I have more information on DECs.

Many thanks,
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by 21900787

Hi @21900787,

Thanks for your patience while I look into this. The current 1st year BDS students have already been allocated to their Dental Education Centres. I would recommend you reach out to the senior clinical teachers at the DEC that you have been assigned to as they will know more about their area. Do let me know if you have any questions.

Best wishes, 😊
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending