The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Pet Policy Inquiry for Medway Campus

I am an international student studying at the Medway campus, and I have brought my small dog with me to the UK. I would like to know if it is allowed to bring my dog to classes. She is a tiny dog and can stay quietly in a bag. I am curious about whether the campus is pet-friendly.

If bringing my dog to classes is not permitted, I have emotional issues, and I am wondering if I can apply for her to be recognized as my emotional support animal to accompany me on campus. Thank you.
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am an international student studying at the Medway campus, and I have brought my small dog with me to the UK. I would like to know if it is allowed to bring my dog to classes. She is a tiny dog and can stay quietly in a bag. I am curious about whether the campus is pet-friendly.

If bringing my dog to classes is not permitted, I have emotional issues, and I am wondering if I can apply for her to be recognized as my emotional support animal to accompany me on campus. Thank you.

Hi there

I hope you are keeping well. :smile: How has University been going?

I am not sure about pet policies on Medway campus, but I would recommend getting in touch with the University via [email protected] or [email protected] to explain your situation. Hopefully they will be able to give you some guidance or direct you to the relevant departments for information. :smile:

I hope this helps.
Chloe
University of Kent Student Rep
(edited 3 months ago)
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending