The Student Room Group

Calling all future Marketing students (starting in september 2024)

for the people who applied to do a marketing course at uni, where did u apply and also which one are u swaying towards and why?
Reply 1
Hey I'm hoping to go royal Holloway for management with marketing, I just really like the uni, the area and they have really good accreditation so makes sense. What about you?
Reply 2
Original post by Yaneva
Hey I'm hoping to go royal Holloway for management with marketing, I just really like the uni, the area and they have really good accreditation so makes sense. What about you?

I'm torn between City for Business with Marketing or Uni of Birmingham for Business Management and marketing. the courses aren't really an issue for me because I've looked at both and they're pretty much the same. I like the idea of studying in London (City Uni) but I'm not sure I would like having a smaller campus. The campus at Uni of Birmingham is HUGE and the place looks really nice but the only thing I don't like about Birmingham is that it's not London lol. But then there's also Uni of Liverpool that has really good student reviews, particularly their nightlife and job prospects for students. It's really tough making this decision. Before it was frustrating that I only had 5 options and I had to make a decision for which 5 I wanted but now it's frustrating to choose one of the 5. if you have any thoughts or know anyone who went to either City or Birmingham please let me know because I don't know what to pick. (I'm very indecisive)

(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending