The Student Room Group

a levels

i am thinking of bio, chem, maths and either rs or economics but idk which one to choose - i need to do maths for at least yr12 as idk what i want to do in the future
Original post by celebrated-pot
i am thinking of bio, chem, maths and either rs or economics but idk which one to choose - i need to do maths for at least yr12 as idk what i want to do in the future

Which of the 2 do you think you will enjoy the most? Which do you think you will get the best grade in?
Original post by Emma:-)
Which of the 2 do you think you will enjoy the most? Which do you think you will get the best grade in?

im not too sure as i haven't done economics before but i feel like it seems interesting and can be useful in the future - but the rs topics for a level also seem interesting
Original post by celebrated-pot

You can always drop a subject if your doing four a levels so if you don’t enjoy one subject / failing it / or don’t need it you will know once you have tried it

Quick Reply

Latest