The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Interview questions

I applied for Product design. What questions should I expect at the interview? Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by amshoom
I applied for Product design. What questions should I expect at the interview? Thanks!

Hey, I had my interview for Product Design just over a week ago, the questions asked aren't too difficult or anything so don't stress out <3. They wanted to know why I applied, What careers/future I saw after the course was completed, Who my favourite designer/s were and what kind of materials I would be interested in working with. That's all I remember but there might have been one or two more questions I forgot. Hope this helps though! <3
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Deejiee
Hey, I had my interview for Product Design just over a week ago, the questions asked aren't too difficult or anything so don't stress out <3. They wanted to know why I applied, What careers/future I saw after the course was completed, Who my favourite designer/s were and what kind of materials I would be interested in working with. That's all I remember but there might have been one or two more questions I forgot. Hope this helps though! <3

Very helpful. Thanks a lot!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending