The Student Room Group

A levels Privately

I am a student that is in year 12. I am considering to do extra two A level's because right now am doing 2 BTECS and one A level. The BTECS that I am doing are Applied science and Business Studies and the A level is German. The two A level I wish to do privately is A level Maths and A level Physics because am
mostly interested in those topics and I wanted to have a job that is related to engineering.

Do you think I can achieve the goal of getting good grades in Maths and Physics? ( I also know they are hard A levels but still want to do it)
Hiya yeah I think you could do it you just have to get the bones of having a worklife balance and work really hard to make sure that you maximise your marks and really understand the concepts. And wishing you all the best of luck.☺️
Reply 2
Original post by ebyrne2036
Hiya yeah I think you could do it you just have to get the bones of having a worklife balance and work really hard to make sure that you maximise your marks and really understand the concepts. And wishing you all the best of luck.☺️
Tysm I will maximise the worklife and thank you for the advice truly appreciated
if you can manage your time correctly yes. im currently doing A level maths privately over 1 year alongside a BTEC lvl 3. My advice is when learning the content keep going over previous topics that you have done so you don't forget them, as you wont have a teacher setting you homework on stuff like that. Also if you are doing edexcel maths watch a youtuber called Bicen Maths, he goes through the whole specification in order and its great. and try and do all your btec assignment work inside your college so you have more time to focus on the a levels outside of college. Also maths a level isnt hard if you enjoy it.
Reply 4
Thank you for telling me. I will definitely check out Bicen Maths I will definitely go back over the content

Quick Reply

Latest