The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Physics Admissions test 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #8
weblink: https://myimperial.powerappsportals.com/SignIn?returnUrl=/
I know this link can check offer status.
You need to use your ucas email to register it. When you login, you can check status.
"with department" means waiting for check.
"review in progress" means under consideration.
"condition pending" means offered or going to offer.
I checked my account, now it's "review in progress". And there is a bug, when I click my application number the webpage will change. But it will show in1/10 second my offer is "condition pending". I get it by taking screen shoot again and again.
Someone told me I would have offer soon. I hope this is true :smile:
BTW, someone got "with department" and showed "reject" in the bug, and later he got rejection letter.
the way ill be checking this everyday...
mine shows "with department" T_T
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
it's not other my imperial portal, use my link and try again.
I have been continuously trying using your link but they mustve fixed the bug by now or something...
but does it still say condition pending for you if you try now??
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by chinnu30306
I have been continuously trying using your link but they mustve fixed the bug by now or something...
but does it still say condition pending for you if you try now??
mine shows w department i guess
gonna be checking every day...
Original post by Anonymous #3
mine shows w department i guess
gonna be checking every day...
did you check this now??
did you check this now??
yeah, ive been refreshing so much
and when i click on my application ID, that bug the other person is talking about also shows with department

did u use the email u signed up with for ucas
yeah, ive been refreshing so much
and when i click on my application ID, that bug the other person is talking about also shows with department
did u use the email u signed up with for ucas
oh youre right, i didnt use my ucas email
Original post by jessieyuan
yes, I think maybe I am in EU, not UK. And I used my old phone, so I have the chance to see the bug. Your internet speed is too fast to see.
This could also be true
weblink: https://myimperial.powerappsportals.com/SignIn?returnUrl=/
I know this link can check offer status.
You need to use your ucas email to register it. When you login, you can check status.
"with department" means waiting for check.
"review in progress" means under consideration.
"condition pending" means offered or going to offer.
I checked my account, now it's "review in progress". And there is a bug, when I click my application number the webpage will change. But it will show in1/10 second my offer is "condition pending". I get it by taking screen shoot again and again.
Someone told me I would have offer soon. I hope this is true :smile:
BTW, someone got "with department" and showed "reject" in the bug, and later he got rejection letter.
ooh it finally worked! it shows review in progress for me!
90% offer is coming!!! you may also click your application ID, and take screen shot. there is a bug.
it will be 100% if you may find "condition pending".
omg! hope u get it bro😭
90% offer is coming!!! you may also click your application ID, and take screen shot. there is a bug.
Omgggg I just clicked on my ucas id and briefly glimpsed condition pending!!
Thank you sooo much for letting me know about this bug!!
omg! hope u get it bro😭
Thanks!! I hope you do too!
I just got an offer now, but does anyone know if there is any way to view the admission test score?
I am just really intrigued to see what I got and my friend who is waiting for an offer wants to see how ours compare?
Thanks
Omgggg I just clicked on my ucas id and briefly glimpsed condition pending!!
Thank you sooo much for letting me know about this bug!!
welcome and good luck!

I got my offer this morning, and now my ic portal offer status is "condition pending"

finally got it :cry:
Original post by big boy1
I just got an offer now, but does anyone know if there is any way to view the admission test score?
I am just really intrigued to see what I got and my friend who is waiting for an offer wants to see how ours compare?
Thanks
maybe you can email IC, there is no other way to know the score as I know. I also want to know mine.
Have there been any examples of a "condition pending" status where a candidate has been rejected. Also how have you concluded that "condition pending" means an offer is coming? Many thanks
Original post by Anonymous #4
Have there been any examples of a "condition pending" status where a candidate has been rejected. Also how have you concluded that "condition pending" means an offer is coming? Many thanks
Yesterday my account showed "review in progress" and "condition pending" in bug. now it's "condition pending" in offer status and I get my offer!
I know it because many IC students shared this experience.
Yesterday my account showed "review in progress" and "condition pending" in bug. now it's "condition pending" in offer status and I get my offer!
I know it because many IC students shared this experience.
Thanks for your reply - can you post links to "many IC students shared this experience."
Original post by Anonymous #4
Thanks for your reply - can you post links to "many IC students shared this experience."
sorry I didn't have, and not in English. I hope if we post our experience here this year, then next year it's the link :wink:
so if you find additional information please share. By far it works for me and my friends.
sorry I didn't have, and not in English. I hope if we post our experience here this year, then next year it's the link :wink:
so if you find additional information please share. By far it works for me and my friends.
Many thanks - I am sure the link is a valid one - I am less sure that your conclusions are valid. No evidence that there is a "bug", that "condition pending" means what you believe it does and a data point of one is not very credible. Having said that I a hope you are right as I also have "condition pending" - lets see what happens.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending