The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Physics Admissions test 2024

Scroll to see replies

Have all offers been sent out? I’m fairly sure I’ve been rejected if thats the case
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #4
Many thanks - I am sure the link is a valid one - I am less sure that your conclusions are valid. No evidence that there is a "bug", that "condition pending" means what you believe it does and a data point of one is not very credible. Having said that I a hope you are right as I also have "condition pending" - lets see what happens.
wow! congratulation!
perhaps, you will receive ucas track email around 22:20 UK time, just like me. let's see :smile:
Hi, I just checked myimperial portal and my status is 'review in progress', but when I click my application ID it says 'decision check', instead of 'condition pending'. Any idea what this means?
Original post by Anonymous #8
wow! congratulation!
perhaps, you will receive ucas track email around 22:20 UK time, just like me. let's see :smile:
Well fingers crossed - it was that status yesterday evening - have checked again and no change. Will check UCAS tonight
Original post by Anonymous #10
Hi, I just checked myimperial portal and my status is 'review in progress', but when I click my application ID it says 'decision check', instead of 'condition pending'. Any idea what this means?
yes, it happens. my classmates apply mathematics, they get "decision check" from last week and not receive offer yet.
yes, it happens. my classmates apply mathematics, they get "decision check" from last week and not receive offer yet.
I see - I guess my wait isn't over yet. :') thanks for letting me know, hopefully it's a good sign for me and your classmates!
weblink: https://myimperial.powerappsportals.com/SignIn?returnUrl=/
I know this link can check offer status.
You need to use your ucas email to register it. When you login, you can check status.
"with department" means waiting for check.
"review in progress" means under consideration.
"condition pending" means offered or going to offer.
I checked my account, now it's "review in progress". And there is a bug, when I click my application number the webpage will change. But it will show in1/10 second my offer is "condition pending". I get it by taking screen shoot again and again.
Someone told me I would have offer soon. I hope this is true :smile:
BTW, someone got "with department" and showed "reject" in the bug, and later he got rejection letter.

Ive logged in but it says no records to display
Has anyone had any rejection from the myimperial Portal?
Original post by Anonymous #4
Has anyone had any rejection from the myimperial Portal?
yes, "with department" and "reject" in application ID checking, then will get rejection letter soon.
Original post by Anonymous #11
Ive logged in but it says no records to display
did you use your ucas email? read carefully and try one more time.
weblink: https://myimperial.powerappsportals.com/SignIn?returnUrl=/
I know this link can check offer status.
You need to use your ucas email to register it. When you login, you can check status.
"with department" means waiting for check.
"review in progress" means under consideration.
"condition pending" means offered or going to offer.
I checked my account, now it's "review in progress". And there is a bug, when I click my application number the webpage will change. But it will show in1/10 second my offer is "condition pending". I get it by taking screen shoot again and again.
Someone told me I would have offer soon. I hope this is true :smile:
BTW, someone got "with department" and showed "reject" in the bug, and later he got rejection letter.
Sorry, quick question… how long have you been checking this website prior to when you got your offer yesterday?? Is it normal to have a condition pending for a while before you get your offer?
Original post by chinnu30306
Sorry, quick question… how long have you been checking this website prior to when you got your offer yesterday?? Is it normal to have a condition pending for a while before you get your offer?
I just yesterday morning knew this portal, and when I checked it's already "review in progress" and "condition pending". And got offer yesterday 22:20, and my portal "review in progress" changed as "condition pending". Can find my offer details.
But I know someone waiting for 1 week or 2 weeks, some just only 1 day. They say it depends on IC departments updating.
I got a physics with theoretical physics offer March 4th 10pm
Home student
Predicted grades -4A* maths fm physics and chem
I think I got like 26ish/30 on the test
Applied 19th October I think?
Hope this helps for anyone wondering
did you use your ucas email? read carefully and try one more time.

Yeah i used my ucas email but still nothing
nevermind it was 5th March on Tuesday
Original post by Anonymous #11
Yeah i used my ucas email but still nothing
Did you check the weblink? I used other "my imperial portal"(IC website portal) before and nothing.
No im definitely pressing the personal email sign in
I just yesterday morning knew this portal, and when I checked it's already "review in progress" and "condition pending". And got offer yesterday 22:20, and my portal "review in progress" changed as "condition pending". Can find my offer details.
But I know someone waiting for 1 week or 2 weeks, some just only 1 day. They say it depends on IC departments updating.
Ah ok, thanks for letting me know!
Has anyone, who applied in mid-january, receive a decision yet?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Has anyone, who applied in mid-january, receive a decision yet?
Also, does "with department" definitely means rejection?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending