The Student Room Group

Teacher dating

So I am 15 and there is this teacher at school that is not in any of my classes and she is pretty and single she is 20 in May I really like her and I just stare at her when I see her and she stares at me and I think she likes me so I leave in june can I ask her on a date cos I would have left and I will be 16 in August can I date her
Original post by Anonymous #1
So I am 15 and there is this teacher at school that is not in any of my classes and she is pretty and single she is 20 in May I really like her and I just stare at her when I see her and she stares at me and I think she likes me so I leave in june can I ask her on a date cos I would have left and I will be 16 in August can I date her

Unfortunately, I don’t think that relationship is acceptable in the eyes of the law. As while you wouldn’t be her student anymore and you’d be 16 she could still technical be classed as someone who has/had a position of power over you. I think also. Is it worth it? Because if you were to say that and ask her for a deeper relationship it could also affect her career. Like she’s only 20 so it could be quite bad to be seen dating a former student and someone under the age of 18 (you’d still technically be a minor) it’s a bad light on her and could possibly cause her to lose her job.(idk)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2

Unfortunately, I don’t think that relationship is acceptable in the eyes of the law. As while you wouldn’t be her student anymore and you’d be 16 she could still technical be classed as someone who has/had a position of power over you. I think also. Is it worth it? Because if you were to say that and ask her for a deeper relationship it could also affect her career. Like she’s only 20 so it could be quite bad to be seen dating a former student and someone under the age of 18 (you’d still technically be a minor) it’s a bad light on her and could possibly cause her to lose her job.(idk)

Also if you don’t talk to her. How do you know she likes you and isn’t just staring back at someone who is looking at her?
Reply 3
How is she teaching when so young? Not even had enough to to finish a degree, much less do a PGCE or QTS.
Load of cobblers, get on with your homework.
Sorry to break it to you but she probably doesn't like you. I'm a 20 year old female and the thought of dating a 15 year old boy is very much not appealing to me, nor is it for anyone I know who is my age. No normal 20 year old would want to date a 15 year old.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending