The Student Room Group

Should I go to sandwell college or Dudley college of technology

I've been offered a place at Dudley College of Technology and have an interview at sandwell college (which I'm absolutely prepared for) I'm confused because I actually love sandwell structure and their facilities and I also heard Dudley college of technology is also good but I need advice on the one I should go
Reply 1
You need to draw up a list of what you are looking for and then think about scoring each on each of your criteria. You also do not have to decide right now as you can take time to experience both (open day/visit) before making a decision when you feel confident to do so. Remember, it is your decision. What you look for will be different to someone else.
Reply 2
Original post by Mandasaxo
You need to draw up a list of what you are looking for and then think about scoring each on each of your criteria. You also do not have to decide right now as you can take time to experience both (open day/visit) before making a decision when you feel confident to do so. Remember, it is your decision. What you look for will be different to someone else.

I actually want to do BTEC health and social care which sandwell college offer but Dudley college only offer t levels health and social care but Dudley college is closer to my house

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending