The Student Room Group

OCR Alevel English Lit Revision Materials

Does anyone have any resources that they are using for English Lit revision.

- For Paper 1 I am doing 'Hamlet' and a comparison between 'An Ideal Husband' and 'The Merchants Tale'.

- For Paper 2 I am doing a comparison between Dracula and The Bloody Chamber.

Any help is much appreciated :smile:
Hiya, I didn’t do OCR, but I would highly recommend having a look on YouTube for resources as well as Quizlet as a lot of people have already made flashcards or different revision materials on there. That might be helpful. I’m wishing you all the best for your exams☺️
Reply 2
Original post by ebyrne2036
Hiya, I didn’t do OCR, but I would highly recommend having a look on YouTube for resources as well as Quizlet as a lot of people have already made flashcards or different revision materials on there. That might be helpful. I’m wishing you all the best for your exams☺️
Thanks for responding! I'll have a look. I have had a look and saved some quizlet stuff already. Are there any youtubers you recommend?
Hiya that’s great I found Mr Bruff quite helpful but their might be some YouTubers who do short summaries for each topic etc that I can’t think of. I did streetcar named desire Frankenstein and taming of the shrew and remember finding it quite hard to find resources haha. Sending u Postive vibes
Reply 4
Original post by ebyrne2036
Hiya that’s great I found Mr Bruff quite helpful but their might be some YouTubers who do short summaries for each topic etc that I can’t think of. I did streetcar named desire Frankenstein and taming of the shrew and remember finding it quite hard to find resources haha. Sending u Postive vibes
Thank you very much for the advice and good will. I appreciate it!!!
Aw no worries if u want me to send u some resources then just send me a dm and I’ll c what I have left☺️be more than happy to help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending