The Student Room Group

IB tok exhibition HELP

I’m answering the prompt ‘are some things unknowable?’ and want to use Kants noumenal realm as one of my objects, but I don’t know if it’s too broad. Also what on earth do I use for the picture of it?? I have three days to hand in my final draft guys please help
Reply 1
Original post by gravyboat
I’m answering the prompt ‘are some things unknowable?’ and want to use Kants noumenal realm as one of my objects, but I don’t know if it’s too broad. Also what on earth do I use for the picture of it?? I have three days to hand in my final draft guys please help
What are your other two objects?
Reply 2
Original post by lyds325
What are your other two objects?
Rorschach interpretation cards and gödels incompleteness theorem
Reply 3
Original post by gravyboat
Rorschach interpretation cards and gödels incompleteness theorem
I'm not really sure what object you could use for Kant's theory since it's about the abstract. Instead of your object being a theory, maybe try a physical object that is the subject of a theory? I know this wouldn't answer the question you have, but if you take - for instance - the 'veil of ignorance' (Rawls) an actual veil or diagram could help to represent this. I did my TOK exhibition last year and I focused my question around my points then my objects, meaning that I was relatively flexible in choosing and discarding some objects that didn't work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending