The Student Room Group

How relevant is English Lit A Level for Medicine?

From a King College London Med Programme, they said that they "like recruiting students with a diverse ranges of third choices". I'm planning to take english lit and my fourth a level (on top of bio chem maths), as I really enjoy learning. Should I go with English Lit or choose another passion?
I don’t think it’s that relevant, but it depends on your grades at the end of the day and if you have sciences as they will want to see what your grades are like if you’re good at English I want to do a fourth level then go for it if you think it would be too much much pressure. However a lot of universities don’t need a fourth level so it might be better to just focus on getting the best grades In three good luck!!
Reply 2
Original post by ismaelishere
From a King College London Med Programme, they said that they "like recruiting students with a diverse ranges of third choices". I'm planning to take english lit and my fourth a level (on top of bio chem maths), as I really enjoy learning. Should I go with English Lit or choose another passion?

Physics would probably be better

Quick Reply

Latest