The Student Room Group

The medic blog we all needed 😩✨

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏꜱꜱꜱꜱꜱ
Guess who 🙈 nah fr tho 50 quid to anyone who can guess (i'm broke have mercy)

So my previous account was named Agashii_ :tongue: I'm now a second year medic DESPERATELY IN NEED OF MOTIVATION AND ORGANISATION SKILLS. hence the reason for making this blog :biggrin: I really want to stay on top of things this year because last year was shambolic (to say the least), so yeaaaa.
I'd prefer not to say which med school i go to but if anyone needs advice about med applications, I can try my best to help :smile:
Feel free to use this blog if anyone wants to post their own checklists, or if anyone needs a chat or someone to just cry with :rofl:

^ my eyes when i stare at myself in the mirror for longer than 2 micro seconds

So i kinda left AHAHA but IM KINDA BACK AND IM GNA MAKE THIS LOOK PRETTY ONCE I POST IT GIMME A SEC

(っ◔◡◔)っ ₒₖₐy ₛₒₒₒₒ bᵢₜ ₐbₒᵤₜ ₘₑ?

Spoiler

(っ◔◡◔)っ ₐcₐdₑₘᵢc gₒₐₗₛ fₒᵣ ₜₕₑ yₑₐᵣ

Spoiler

I'm crap at advice about which med skl to apply to, but if anyone needs interview help, then feel free to ask :biggrin:

Anyone is welcome here :hugs:
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Just a thing i wanna say before kicking off this blog:

those of who know my name/which med skl i go to from my previous account and blog, could you please refrain from mentioning it thank you :smile: I feel like i said a ridiculous amount about myself on my previous account and want to remain more anonymous here :biggrin:

I'm gna tag anyone who i remember from my previous blog but if i miss anyone out or if anyone wants to be removed, just let me know :smile:

@KA_P @Mesopotamian. @hungrysalamander @_Rusty_ @Clintt15 @WTSBLG @IBkidinthecorner @starrystudy @micholate9 @TriplexA @yippy-yikes @nightingalegend @Rara345 @Slx.24 @awastar @Immaculatevibes @Liliette @Cherrygrape1234 @Dentaldreams
(edited 1 year ago)
Do I know you :confused:
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Do I know you :confused:

No but i know you :colone:
Original post by Saturo_

those of who know my name/which med skl i go to from my previous account and blog, could you please refrain from mentioning it thank you :smile: I feel like i said a ridiculous amount about myself on my previous account and want to remain more anonymous here :biggrin:

I'm gna tag anyone who i remember from my previous blog but if i miss anyone out or if anyone wants to be removed, just let me know :smile:

@KA_P @Mesopotamian. @hungrysalamander @_Rusty_ @Clintt15 @WTSBLG @IBkidinthecorner @starrystudy @micholate9 @TriplexA @yippy-yikes

Hi! :hugs:I'm 90% sure I know who this is, hopefully I'm right :rofl:
Original post by WTSBLG
Hi! :hugs:I'm 90% sure I know who this is, hopefully I'm right :rofl:

Heyyyyy hru??? WHEN DO YOU START MED OMG

who🙈
Original post by Saturo_
No but i know you :colone:

Who doesn’t :u:
Who doesn’t :u:

everyone may know you but does everyone like you :colonhash: THAT is the question
Original post by Saturo_
Hey guyssssss
Guess who 🙈 nah fr tho 50 quid to anyone who can guess (im broke have mercy)

So i kinda left AHAHA but IM KINDA BACK AND IM GNA MAKE THIS LOOK PRETTY ONCE I POST IT GIMME A SEC

Okay soooo a bit about me?
- uh I was a uni FH here before but quit for personal reasons.
- kinda only back so i can post checklists and keep myself on track in med skl
- missed everyone here🙄
- uhhh im a 2nd year medic now :redface: ABOSLUTELY TERRIFIED

You better have your 50 quid ready, [redacted].

Original post by Saturo_

@KA_P @Mesopotamian. @hungrysalamander @_Rusty_ @Clintt15 @WTSBLG @IBkidinthecorner @starrystudy @micholate9 @TriplexA @yippy-yikes

No worries!
Original post by Saturo_
everyone may know you but does everyone like you :colonhash: THAT is the question

Now you sound like Sal, we don’t need another one of him thank you :colonhash:
4 posts in and no keyboard shash yet:colone:
Pretty sure we all know who this is lol
Original post by hungrysalamander
You better have your 50 quid ready, [redacted].

No worries!

LMFAOOOOO U GOTTA NAME THE USER FIRST LOSER
what, no i missed you??? 😐

ewwww not stinky sal :frown:

That's not how I speak:colonhash:
Original post by Saturo_
LMFAOOOOO U GOTTA NAME THE USER FIRST LOSER
what, no i missed you??? 😐

ewwww not stinky sal :frown:

Publicly or pm?
4 posts in and no keyboard shash yet:colone:

AKJDFHKSAJFHjahdajksdfhskjdfhasjdhfksjdhfwiuerhfgkusdhgvksuhfksdjhf thanks for the reminder :tongue:

Original post by CaptainDuckie
Pretty sure we all know who this is lol

do we thooo
Publicly or pm?

idm the username being mentioned :rofl: just not my real name
Original post by Saturo_
idm the username being mentioned :rofl: just not my real name

Hi agashii

pm amazon voucher now
(edited 1 year ago)
That's not how I speak:colonhash:

yea i sound better :colonhash:
Original post by Saturo_
Heyyyyy hru??? WHEN DO YOU START MED OMG

who🙈

Doing well, I start in less than a week! Frantically packing everything now :sigh:

Anime profile pictures and usernames, there's only one person who I know does that. So about that 50 quid :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending