The Student Room Group

Be honest !!! I need a reality check asap

is it possible to get an A in higher human bio even if ur sitting at a C rn. cause lowk im losing hope. for my prelims i never acc studied anything and i still got a C idk if that means anything but is an A still achievable guys?????
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
It is completely possible but only if you discipline yourself into actually studying, the methods I use are, making detailed note pages (you can use mind maps but I personally don't like them I prefer just listing information) with diagrams and flow charts on each key area, do open book practice questions for a while and then move on to trying them on your own and looking at the course spec for a bit of guidance. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by itzmeeeee
is it possible to get an A in higher human bio even if ur sitting at a C rn. cause lowk im losing hope. for my prelims i never acc studied anything and i still got a C idk if that means anything but is an A still achievable guys?????

hi, this time last year i was at a C in bio, but got an A in the exam. if you start studying right now( i used Knowunity, scholar and quizlet). then aim to finish learning the content on the 22nd of April (first day of exams). then spam PPQ's until the exam and go to your teacher if there's anything you do not understand. This should help you get your A. Good Luck :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 3
Original post by TDCTV
hi, this time last year i was at a C in bio, but got an A in the exam. if you start studying right now( i used Knowunity, scholar and quizlet). then aim to finish learning the content on the 22nd of April (first day of exams). then spam PPQ's until the exam and go to your teacher if there's anything you do not understand. This should help you get your A. Good Luck :smile:

THANK YOU!!!! This is giving me hope starting right away !!!!
Original post by itzmeeeee

Absolutely. If you can achieve a C without studying then of course you can improve upon that if you apply yourself. Good luck! 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending