The Student Room Group

OCR history A

I’m going OCR explaining the modern world for GCSE history and wondering what’s the best way to revise the power paper? Power is my least favourite so need some good tips! What sort of questions have popped up recently so I can predict what may come up? :-)
Reply 1
How did u find paper 1? I struggled to disagree on the 18 marker and messed up my structure for the 10 marker 2 sources question
Reply 2
Original post by rosie_34
How did u find paper 1? I struggled to disagree on the 18 marker and messed up my structure for the 10 marker 2 sources question

what was that 18 marker one again?
Reply 3
Original post by J4Cobalt

It was about the Nazis having a positive impact on the economy in the 30s (Question 8)
Reply 4
Original post by J4Cobalt

Americans thought the first new deal was a success how far do u agree or something like that
Reply 5

i understant your 18 marker point it was slightly limmited only being on the first new deal
Reply 6
How'd everyone find that hard 10 marker?

the 18 marker THREW me- i don't know why i was getting so confused. like, it seemed like it was such a simple question but oh my days
Original post by j4cobalt
How'd everyone find that hard 10 marker?

wait which one- the one on the international relations on or one of the two for the germany one? because the germany question on the impact of ww2 on the germal civilians annoyed me because i felt like i didn't have enough KFs
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending