The Student Room Group

Does Magic Circle hire from University of Nottingham?

I hold an offer for UoN for law and I was wondering if Magic Circle/Silver Circle look at graduates from there. Is it common to get a training contract from them? Or to be hired in general?
Your class of degree, general academics and extracurriculars are more important than your choice of university, particularly as Nottingham has a good reputation.
Reply 2
Original post by katana10000
Your class of degree, general academics and extracurriculars are more important than your choice of university, particularly as Nottingham has a good reputation.
Thanks so much! I feel a lot better about it all after seeing this. What type of extracurriculars are particularly favourable if any?
Law society, mooring, essay competitions and generally evidence of your interest in commercial law. Internships are critical. Don’t waste your fist year partying.
Reply 4
Original post by katana10000
Law society, mooring, essay competitions and generally evidence of your interest in commercial law. Internships are critical. Don’t waste your fist year partying.

Thank you! Do you know if it is difficult getting a London internship coming from Notts?
(edited 1 month ago)
Quality of candidate is much more important than the university you went to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending