The Student Room Group

Revising for boring subjects

How do you lot revise for subjects you hate? I do French Psych and Geography and I can spam French revision for hours because its genuinely fun, but any amount of psychology or geography and i just completely cba. Have been told to find the interesting bits in both and view it as an interest over exams, but there is genuinely 0 interest in either of them at this point. How do you get yourself to revise when any amount of revision is just the biggest struggle?
Original post by wigglewaggle321
How do you lot revise for subjects you hate? I do French Psych and Geography and I can spam French revision for hours because its genuinely fun, but any amount of psychology or geography and i just completely cba. Have been told to find the interesting bits in both and view it as an interest over exams, but there is genuinely 0 interest in either of them at this point. How do you get yourself to revise when any amount of revision is just the biggest struggle?
I would try and commit to a small amount of revision, say 15 minutes. Revise for that long and if you get into the swing of things carry on and if not have a short break and maybe try again.

Quick Reply

Latest