The Student Room Group

Urgent a level revision planning

Hey guys, my a level exams are in 1.5 months and I have literature written and oral (4 books to study), philosophy, maths and physics, history/ geography oral and written and General knowledge (an oral presentation) and another oral linked to a potential advancement in maths and physics in the future.
Literature, general knowledge and history/ geography are in may while the rest is in June.
Considering that I have to prepare my notes (in the format of the exam) and finalise my oral scripts and practice+learn the content for every subject.
What do you think is the best way to organize myself to be the most efficient and prepared? I want all A* btw
Original post by Twisted17
Hey guys, my a level exams are in 1.5 months and I have literature written and oral (4 books to study), philosophy, maths and physics, history/ geography oral and written and General knowledge (an oral presentation) and another oral linked to a potential advancement in maths and physics in the future.
Literature, general knowledge and history/ geography are in may while the rest is in June.
Considering that I have to prepare my notes (in the format of the exam) and finalise my oral scripts and practice+learn the content for every subject.
What do you think is the best way to organize myself to be the most efficient and prepared? I want all A* btw
Hi there,

You already sound like you're doing a great job with this! One thing I would recommend is to set yourself a timetable going forward for the next 1.5 months. That way you're able to dedicate specific timeslots to each subject and have a clear path to the grades you want.

Hope that helps - best of luck with everything.

Ethan
Reply 2
Prioritise subjects or areas you find harder, but make sure you still cover everything, even what you're confident on. Interleaving is useful, where you mix up the topics and subjects you learn, so not just say 4 hours on one topic :smile: good luck, sure you'll smash them :king1:
Reply 3
Thanks I’ll implement all of that

Quick Reply

Latest