The Student Room Group

Should I drop A Levels?

Hello,

I am currently in Year 13, I do two coursework subjects and have finished half of the work for the two, i get okay grades predicted A in one B in the other, however since September my mental health has gone down hill I am depressed I suffer from OCD Anxiety ETC and my college is the reason, I’m struggling to go in everyday and I am being emotionally bullied by someone there. I don’t want to continue I’ve thought about it for months I struggle to get out of bed. I want to live a successful life and do a Level 6 Apprenticeship eventually , I’m thinking of doing an online course worth 3 A Levels. Please don’t judge too harshly as I have a lot in my personal life and from the bullying but I haven’t dropped out yet, what should I do? The subjects I study at A Level are useless to what I want to do in the future and despite my high predicted ABB I only got into two unis because I want to study Business and none of my subjects are like this.
Really sorry your going through all that, considering your a levels have nothing to do with what you want to do in the future and the the environment is causing you mental health issues you should leave and do the online corse, there is no point in suffering for education that won’t help you in the future.
Reply 2
Thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest