The Student Room Group

hey guys pharmacy or medical pharmacology degree

i don't even know the big differences anymore you guys pick man, the thing is i hate people and i assumed doing pharmacy would be only good if i wanted to be like a nurse or some shi. med pharma sounds like it'd be making good bank later down the line, but the word medical in a degree makes me shiver I am not gonna lie, just makes me think that it's pharmacology level 100. everytime i say pharmacology people are like haha i wish you the best and im starting to wonder why
(edited 1 month ago)
The difference between Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Choosing between Pharmacy and Pharmacology (bath.ac.uk)
Original post by brickwallgoesbrr
i don't even know the big differences anymore you guys pick man, the thing is i hate people and i assumed doing pharmacy would be only good if i wanted to be like a nurse or some shi. med pharma sounds like it'd be making good bank later down the line, but the word medical in a degree makes me shiver I am not gonna lie, just makes me think that it's pharmacology level 100. everytime i say pharmacology people are like haha i wish you the best and im starting to wonder why

If you hate people, then don't do Pharmacy! (or any healthcare degree).
Perhaps look towards pure science degrees where you can stay safely away from the general public in a lab or similar.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending