The Student Room Group

How do I use the specification properly (A-Level)

i know the specification is rlly good for revision and stuff but i'm getting confused on how to use it

like, if I make notes in class but then I check the specification and the notes aren't relevant, are the notes relevant for the test or are the notes there for further understanding, cause i make flashcards for all my notes and i'm tryna narrow down which ones are worth remembering
The exam boards can only ask questions on the topics stated on the spec. However, the spec is very basic and some of the stuff you learn in class may not be explicitly mentioned in the spec but could still come up. Use a combination of both your notes and the spec, then look at past paper questions to check if a topic could come up :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by The Falfster
The exam boards can only ask questions on the topics stated on the spec. However, the spec is very basic and some of the stuff you learn in class may not be explicitly mentioned in the spec but could still come up. Use a combination of both your notes and the spec, then look at past paper questions to check if a topic could come up :smile:
thx, i appreciate it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest