The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Maths and Economics LSE 2023

Has anyone received any offers for this course yet?
Reply 1
no not yet. what was your predicted for a levels + gcse grades? i feel like my gcse's will let me down
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
I've applied for this course as well. Have people submitted their TMUA
Reply 3
Original post by turt23
no not yet. what was your predicted for a levels + gcse grades? i feel like my gcse's will let me down

9999988888 at GCSE and predicted A*A*A*A* in maths, further maths, chemistry and biology. Wbu?
Reply 4
this makes me want to cry bro. im predicted 2A* in maths and chem + A in bio. what did u talk about in your ps because I discovered LSE cares a lot about it more than any other unis
Original post by mwhelan727
9999988888 at GCSE and predicted A*A*A*A* in maths, further maths, chemistry and biology. Wbu?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
I would if I was you. it just gives you higher chances of securing a place
Original post by Anonymous
I've applied for this course as well. Have people submitted their TMUA
Reply 6
Original post by turt23
this makes me want to cry bro. im predicted 2A* in maths and chem + A in bio. what did u talk about in your ps because I discovered LSE cares a lot about it more than any other unis

I don't think my ps was that good tbh. I just spoke about documentaries and books ive read, as well as like getting gold in the UKMT and things like that. I probably should've focused it more specifically for LSE but we move
Reply 7
yehh literaly same. hope all goes good bro
I don't think my ps was that good tbh. I just spoke about documentaries and books ive read, as well as like getting gold in the UKMT and things like that. I probably should've focused it more specifically for LSE but we move

you use any social media?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 8
Original post by turt23
yehh literaly same. hope all goes good bro

you use any social media?

ye message me
Anyone got an offer?
Reply 10
Original post by emiliaaaaa
Anyone got an offer?

I did
I did

Did the conditions stipulate an A* in both Maths and Further Maths or just Maths? :s-smilie:
Reply 12
Original post by thegeek888
Did the conditions stipulate an A* in both Maths and Further Maths or just Maths? :s-smilie:

A* maths, A in further maths
Reply 13
A* maths, A in further maths

Have you got any social media? I’d like to get a better insight on how to properly apply for this course personal statement wise.
I did

Heyy, I do the exact same subjects as u and I'm planning to apply to this course for 2024 too! Wld u mind giving some advice on how to write a good ps (esp if u dont do econ at a level) and whether u did tmua?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending