The Student Room Group

MSc Theoretical and Computational Chemistry - Oxford

Hi!

Did anyone on this forum apply for the MSc in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry at Oxford?
I just got an informal acceptance on Sunday (17th March) and I'd love to connect with others who got accepted!
Reply 1
Who's your professor lol
Original post by Sakai04
Who's your professor lol

What do you mean?
I don’t have my official acceptance yet, just the informal email the department sent me so I’m not sure what you mean by who my professor is? Did you get accepted too?
Reply 3
Original post by lot.burgstra
What do you mean?
I don’t have my official acceptance yet, just the informal email the department sent me so I’m not sure what you mean by who my professor is? Did you get accepted too?

I have the offer holder whatsapp if you want to join
Reply 4
What do you mean?

I'm just wondering if your supervisor is Fernanda haha
Original post by Sakai04
I have the offer holder whatsapp if you want to join

Oh yes please! Can you PM me the link or send it in here? I haven't got my offer yet so I don't know who my supervisor is just yet. If it's like Cambridge though, the supervisor on your offer letter doesn't mean too much and is more generic as I believe we get to choose/get assigned a supervisor later on when we figure out what we want to do the project in.
Reply 6
Oh yes please! Can you PM me the link or send it in here? I haven't got my offer yet so I don't know who my supervisor is just yet. If it's like Cambridge though, the supervisor on your offer letter doesn't mean too much and is more generic as I believe we get to choose/get assigned a supervisor later on when we figure out what we want to do the project in.

Sure, I'll pm you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending