The Student Room Group

Glasgow G2 city center student accommodation lease take over (Self-contained studio)

https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.com/glasgow/elgin-place/gold-studio

I am looking for someone take over my self-contained studio (ensuite bathroom + equipped kitchen) at IQ Elgin Place Glasgow from March onwards. Current lease last till 24/08/2024 and I have secured 2024/35 lease if you wish to continue to stay.

This is the best place I have ever stayed with excellent facilities (Free gym, coffee machine, ampitheatre, game room, etc.), very well property management (super clean space) and friendly 24/7 receptionists.

It's in very safe location and less than 5 mins walk to GSA and 20 mins to University of Glasgow and Strathclyde. Big Tesco and Saintsbury nearby.

Current rent is GPB 242 per week and all bills inclusive except laundry. The stuio is Gold plus and boost up to 250 sq. ft. (bigger than the one showing in the website). Mine is the biggest room among Gold studio plus as it's wheel chair accessible studio. Very spacious for single occupancy but can accommodate up to 2 people (couple)

The studio comes with standard kitchen white goods, huge bath room (you can put a drawer inside without feeling crowded), double bed, smart TV, double door wardrobe and chest drawers.

If you are interested, please DM for more photos or video. Exact move in date is flexible and can be discussed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending