The Student Room Group

Glasgow G2 student accommodation lease take over 2023/24 with possible extension

I'm looking for someone take over my self-contained studio (ensuite bathroom + equipped kitchen) at IQ Elgin Place from March onwards. Current lease last till 24/08/2024 and I have secured 2024/25 lease if you wish to continue to stay. This is the best place ever I have stayed with excellent facilities (Free gym, coffee, ampitheatre, game room, etc.), very safe location and super friendly staff.

Located less than 5 mins walk to GSA and within 20-30 mins walk to University of Glasgow and Strathclyde.

Current rent is GBP 242 per week (year 2023/24) all bills inclusive except laundry. The studio is Gold studio plus and boost up to approx. 250 sq. ft and can accommodate up to 2 persons (couple)..The studio comes with standard kitchen white goods, huge bath room (you can put drawers inside), double door wardrobe, double bed, smart TV and chest drawers.

If you are interested, I can share video of my studio. Please PM for any question.
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending