The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
timeofyourlife
please don't make me get out the picture again...

Which one? :confused:

:p:
Reply 41
oh well, back due to popular demand...
Reply 42
THAT wasn't the other one was is?

:confused:
1: Buncha Sick Nasties!
JK hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Reply 45
visesh
THAT wasn't the other one was is?

:confused:

Which picture are you thinking of?!
Reply 46
timeofyourlife
Which picture are you thinking of?!

The one from that late night thread:s-smilie:
Reply 47
visesh
The one from that late night thread:s-smilie:

noone wants to see your X-rated anne robinson photos again :frown:
Reply 48
timeofyourlife
noone wants to see your X-rated anne robinson photos again :frown:

oh. shame. :frown:
Blackmarket Boy
I know lots of girls fancy over 40ers like Brad Pitt, George Clooney etc but I was wondering whether you guys (and girls) consider any older female celebrity very attractive. I think I am right in thinking that girls tend to like more older people than guys do? Anyway, can you think of a female celeb (i.e pretty well known to everyone on tsr) that has become more attractive with age?

btw I'm not a perv (I swear!), its just that I couldn't think of a single woman over 40 that I found particularly attractive.

No Im sorry. Just no. :puke:
Reply 50
visesh
oh. shame. :frown:

stop trying to PM them to me :frown: i don't like your weakest link innuendos either.
Reply 51
timeofyourlife
stop trying to PM them to me :frown: i don't like your weakest link innuendos either.

You SAID YOU LIKED THEM!
Reply 52
visesh
You SAID YOU LIKED THEM!

nooo, wednesday is judy finnigan night, not anne robinson!
Reply 53
timeofyourlife
nooo, wednesday is judy finnigan night, not anne robinson!

oooh I thought today was Tuesday for some reason :rolleyes:

So hardcore? or just nude?
Reply 54
visesh
oooh I thought today was Tuesday for some reason :rolleyes:

So hardcore? or just nude?

I was thinking leather.. Please don't sign me up for anymore "You say, Judy Plays" e-mails (you say, we pay; anyone? - well i thought it was good) . :frown: It keeps me awake at night lusting over her and i need my sleep :frown:
MattG
i was having this discussion with some mates just a mintue ago...!

teri thatcher anyone? my mate loves her, on the cover of FHM too, at 42 (?) that ain't bad...

YES YES YES. She is unbelievably sexy. Anyone who would say "no" needs their head checked.
Reply 56
timeofyourlife
I was thinking leather.. Please don't sign me up for anymore "You say, Judy Plays" e-mails (you say, we pay; anyone? - well i thought it was good) . :frown: It keeps me awake at night lusting over her and i need my sleep :frown:

You have, the weakest dick. good night.

ok so that was poor:frown:
Reply 57
visesh
You have, the weakest dick. good night.

ok so that was poor:frown:

:eek: :eek: if i wanted to be insulted i'd go back into the law subforum :biggrin: :secruity:
Reply 58
timeofyourlife
:eek: :eek: if i wanted to be insulted i'd go back into the law subforum :biggrin: :secruity:

hahaha sorry. I couldn't think of anything witty, so went for the below-the-belt insult...
Funny, I saw an article in the newspaper today that had Elle MacPherson voted as the sexiest woman over 40.
Here it is......http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2005061345,00.html

I'd have to agree she still looks good for her age.

Latest

Trending

Trending