The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
???
Reply 2
It is quite similar to the 'Specimen' test, yes.

Good luck for your interview. :smile:
the one i did last year was probably about 20-30% more taxing than the specimen.
Reply 4
Mine (last week) for History was nothing like it.

It more closely resembled practice LNAT questions I found last year.
Reply 5
In my opinion, the style of the TSA paper very closely resembles the first section of the BMAT.

:smile:
It is very similar to the specimen
Reply 7
everyone's kinda saying different stuff
Reply 8
jhuang11

The Economics one I took last year (2008 entry) was quite similar to the specimen, maybe slightly harder but that could have just been due to pressure and/or exhaustion.
Reply 9
jhuang11

I reckon there're different ones for every subject. That or there's a sciencey one and an arts/humanities one.
Reply 10
Hey!

I was wondering if any current students/applicants know where the Titan Teaching Room (1) is! This is on behalf of her friend, she's supposed to do her TSA there but isn't quite sure where it is (will it be in her college of choice-Trinity Hall- or some other college?).

Thanks in advance!
Reply 11
It's not in Tit hall. I think it's in the New Museums site somewhere.
They make applicants go across town to do the TSA?! That's so harsh :frown:
Reply 13
The West Wing
They make applicants go across town to do the TSA?! That's so harsh :frown:

It's hardly 'across town' to be fair...
visesh
It's hardly 'across town' to be fair...

New Museums Site is as far as I ever go in Cambridge. For me it's the upper boundary of farness.
Ooh I went there the other day! Yeah it's at the New Museums site, which should be on the map provided. Once you're inside you wont really need a map - you can just follow the signs, which are everywhere!
Reply 16
The West Wing
New Museums Site is as far as I ever go in Cambridge. For me it's the upper boundary of farness.

It's like a 4 minute walk from Tit Hall.
It's near the big whale skeleton on top of the museum of Zoology - go up the stairs and past it, and there's an entrance to a little tower thing just behind. Go in there and up a couple of flights of stairs and you're there. You'll be approaching from the other direction from Tit hall though, so head up the stairs to the Babbage lecture theatre then turn right and you'll be at the same tower thing.
Reply 18
Oh, I was wondering the same thing as I have to go from St Johns college and was wondering why I couldn't find it on their online map! They haven't provided any maps so hopefully it's easy to find.
Reply 19
Its relatively well signposted once you're in the New Museums Site, ish!

Just go up stairs... lots of stairs!

Latest

Trending

Trending