The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
when i took the TSA everyone elses was different they told us it was randomly generated or soemthing like that.
I'm at King's and walked loads of applicants there last week. If your friend is unsure, get an undergrad to walk them there! I know it's relatively close and not that hard to find, but if I were an applicant I wouldn't want to risk getting lost and would rather ask someone to walk me there!
Reply 22
Him

I have my interview for Natural Science at Jesus tomorrow and on the interview letter it said I have to take the TSA. My interviews are lunchtime/mid afternoon, but there was nothing on the letter about what time I have to do the test so I was wondering what happened to everyone else. I don't want to turn up to the interview at 12 and have missed the test because it started at 9. I've tried emailing/phoning the admissions lady but no reply so far.

x
Reply 23
Id call them now.
There are 4 versions of the TSA. 3 are for sciency subjects and the last is for SPS.
Reply 25
maya1
Him

I have my interview for Natural Science at Jesus tomorrow and on the interview letter it said I have to take the TSA. My interviews are lunchtime/mid afternoon, but there was nothing on the letter about what time I have to do the test so I was wondering what happened to everyone else. I don't want to turn up to the interview at 12 and have missed the test because it started at 9. I've tried emailing/phoning the admissions lady but no reply so far.

x

I can confirm that Jesus NatScis do not have to sit the TSA tomorrow. I can only apologise that you did not know, but I do not know when the decision was made - could be relatively last minute, I'm not too sure.

I hope that is a pleasant surprise for you anyway :p:

Just be around for your interview as timetabled and all is fine :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending