The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

colours are too bright and childish for my liking sorry. But I like the layout :smile:
yeah the design is good but its a little bright, suppose it all depends on your target audience
saiyamana
Does this design for a Newspaper database look utterly stupid or totally amazing?

I think it's fine but maybe use a sans-serif font for the "Main menu", it'll look much smarter.
Reply 4
go for more pastel (sp) type colours.

bright doesnt work...
Reply 5
I always think the simplest thing tends to look the best. How about simply black text on a white background?

You could always centre-justify the text if you want to go crazy. :wink:
Too bright! I don't like the "main menu" font either.
cut outttt the green at the bottom...my eyes are BLEEDING :s:
otherwise its ok :smile:
Reply 8
It's TERRIBLE :smile:
ramroff
It's TERRIBLE :smile:

Hi babe. :love: :biggrin:
Reply 10
BlueAngel
Hi babe. :love: :biggrin:

Hey sexy :love: babe i've been missing you, hows it been
ramroff
Hey sexy :love: babe i've been missing you, hows it been

I've been fine. So busy! Can't wait for the wedding!!!! It will be the best TSR weddinge ever! :biggrin:
Reply 12
BlueAngel
I've been fine. So busy! Can't wait for the wedding!!!! It will be the best TSR weddinge ever! :biggrin:

we've got the best caterer and everything and it will be perfect..but not as perfect as you :love:
ramroff
we've got the best caterer and everything and it will be perfect..but not as perfect as you :love:

*faints* :dancing:
Reply 14
BlueAngel
*faints* :dancing:

i can't wait to stand next to you and say "i do".. but i will probably have to look away from you as I do that, just staring into your eyes makes me dizzy with love :love:
ramroff
i can't wait to stand next to you and say "i do".. but i will probably have to look away from you as I do that, just staring into your eyes makes me dizzy with love :love:

Awww you're so cute and romantic :smile: I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have you, you make my heart melt and my body burn with love.
Reply 16
:knuddel: :puke:
Reply 17
:puke:
this thread is just sickning
Reply 18
I think its good - didn't look too bright for me! Who is the target audience?
Reply 19
:puke:

Latest

Trending

Trending