The Student Room Group

Am i BAD?

I went out last night,got a little drunk but wasn't too smashed.Anyway,my friend ended up giving this guy a lift home.He lives near us and we've thought he was the sexiest thing on this planet for years.When my mate dropped us off he ended up inviting me into his house,and kinda jumped on me after talking for a bit.It didn't go far (just kissing) but now I feel awful cuz I know he's got a serious longterm (3yrs) girlfriend (he told me himself.)I know he's done it before,but I can't help feeling awful all the same because I knew! now I'm afraid about her finding out,and also about myself getting a bad rep.Any opinions anyway?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
*alicia*
now I'm afraid about her finding out, ... Any opinions anyway?

Why are you publishing it on the internet then?

Honestly, it sounds like he isn't going to tell her, so as long as you don't tell anyone it'll be fine.

A.
I don't think they're TSR fans to be honest lol
I just needed to get it off my chest,write it down.Lookin at it now it seems really trivial :stupido2:
Reply 3
*alicia*
I just needed to get it off my chest,write it down.Lookin at it now it seems really trivial :stupido2:

Fair enough, it's good to get things in perspective every so often!

A.
Reply 4
*alicia*

why are you feeling guilty? it should be him that is, its him thats got the girlfriend not you (i think). if he is stupid enough to waste a relationshit like that he wasnt worth bothering with in my opinion
Reply 5
i mean relationSHIP :redface:
extreme
why are you feeling guilty? it should be him that is, its him thats got the girlfriend not you (i think). if he is stupid enough to waste a relationshit like that he wasnt worth bothering with in my opinion

Yeah that makes sense actually.He's meant to be an adult (24) while I guess I'm still a kid REALLY.Plus it's put me off him for life...I mean if he can do somethin like that to his long term girlfriend! :eek:
The only bad thing now is he lives about 10 houses up the road from me :eek:
extreme
i mean relationSHIP :redface:

Oh yeah lol....well I guess it depends anyway :rolleyes:
Reply 8
*alicia*
Yeah that makes sense actually.He's meant to be an adult (24) while I guess I'm still a kid REALLY.Plus it's put me off him for life...I mean if he can do somethin like that to his long term girlfriend! :eek:
The only bad thing now is he lives about 10 houses up the road from me :eek:

but uni is not far away...

you should tell his girlfrind yourself, that way you will be the more more mature, grown up, sensible one
extreme
but uni is not far away...

you should tell his girlfrind yourself, that way you will be the more more mature, grown up, sensible one

Thank God I've never met her and don't know her at all lol!
Plus how pissed off would she be,she's like 6 years older than me and absolutely gorgeous apparently...and he cheated on her with some kid from down the road :embarasse
Obviously he doesn't deserve her then.
Reply 10
*alicia*
Thank God I've never met her and don't know her at all lol!
Plus how pissed off would she be,she's like 6 years older than me and absolutely gorgeous apparently...and he cheated on her with some kid from down the road :embarasse
Obviously he doesn't deserve her then.

exactly, and thats why she has to know, she needs to know how much of a lying, cheating scoundral he really is. i advice that you tell her what happened before she ends up marrying the dickhead
extreme
exactly, and thats why she has to know, she needs to know how much of a lying, cheating scoundral he really is. i advice that you tell her what happened before she ends up marrying the dickhead

AAArgh way too much responsibility for a small person :frown:
If I knew her I'd have to,but I just ain't got the guts at the mo.
*alicia*
I went out last night,got a little drunk but wasn't too smashed.Anyway,my friend ended up giving this guy a lift home.He lives near us and we've thought he was the sexiest thing on this planet for years.When my mate dropped us off he ended up inviting me into his house,and kinda jumped on me after talking for a bit.It didn't go far (just kissing) but now I feel awful cuz I know he's got a serious longterm (3yrs) girlfriend (he told me himself.)I know he's done it before,but I can't help feeling awful all the same because I knew! now I'm afraid about her finding out,and also about myself getting a bad rep.Any opinions anyway?

Why did you get with him when you knew he had a girlfriend? I know it's his fault for instigating it but still...
bestdeceptions
Why did you get with him when you knew he had a girlfriend? I know it's his fault for instigating it but still...

I dunno....cuz I'm a bitch :frown:
It seemed like a good idea after a few drinks I guess
Reply 14
*alicia*
AAArgh way too much responsibility for a small person :frown:
If I knew her I'd have to,but I just ain't got the guts at the mo.

you gotta think about the situation though, do you think shes gonna appreciate hearing it from someone else whos perhaps heard the more elaborate version of the story or you, the person who knows the right facts?
*alicia*
I dunno....cuz I'm a bitch :frown:
It seemed like a good idea after a few drinks I guess

Aw. Don't worry, I'm sure you're not a bitch. I guess these things happen. It's his fault for starting it but you really should have stopped it if you knew he had a girlfriend. Imagine if it was the other way round!

Anyway, don't worry, happened now :smile:
extreme
you gotta think about the situation though, do you think shes gonna appreciate hearing it from someone else whos perhaps heard the more elaborate version of the story or you, the person who knows the right facts?

Yeah I know,if I was in her situation I'd be devastated.I know I'd wanna die if someone did it to me and that's why I feel so bad now.But the thing is I'd actually have to track her down and stuff :confused:
Reply 17
*alicia*
Yeah I know,if I was in her situation I'd be devastated.I know I'd wanna die if someone did it to me and that's why I feel so bad now.But the thing is I'd actually have to track her down and stuff :confused:

well do they live together?
extreme
well do they live together?

See that's the thing...they moved in together a few months ago but he had to move out cuz he cheated on her and she found out :eek:
So he's back with his parents now (in my street!)
Reply 19
*alicia*
See that's the thing...they moved in together a few months ago but he had to move out cuz he cheated on her and she found out :eek:
So he's back with his parents now (in my street!)

but they are still going out?
shes just as crazy as he is!

Latest

Trending

Trending