:eek:

firm-soton/RHUL
insurance- kcl
Reply 2
Reply 3
Firm: Bristol (AAB)

Insurance: Sheffield (BBB)

Finally decided on Bristol after much agonising between the amazing campus at Nottingham but the perhaps more respected course and degree at Bristol, but im dreading the long walk from Stoke Bishop every day (dont know how im gonna manage it!:'( ) lol
Reply 4
Reply 5
Bristol over Nottingham? :eek: Noo! :biggrin: I adored Nottingham, didn't you?
Reply 6
Either Notts firm AAB or ucl if i get an offer
insurance leeds - BBB
Reply 7
SiAnY
Bristol over Nottingham? :eek: Noo! :biggrin: I adored Nottingham, didn't you?

Yeah I did and completely understand where you're coming from, but I just felt that the course presented much more career prospects at Bristol, and also I was concerned about the size of Nottingham, one of the largest universities in the UK, and Bristol was perhaps a little bit smaller which I liked. Best of luck at Nottingham though! Hope you have a great time (allthough not too good a time otherwise ill regret not choosing there!:P)
Reply 8
I think big campuses are better!!
Reply 9
Haven't been around much because of the NTL problem *grrrr* so i can only access TSR from college!

Anyway,

Firm: Cambridge (AAB)

Insurance: Soton (ABB)

:smile:
Reply 10
Firm: Bristol (AAB)
Insurance: Exeter (ABC/ADD)

m66
I think big campuses are better!!

I didn't think it felt that big at all. That was one of the things I was concerned about, but it was a really good size actually, felt just right.
Firm: Nottingham
Insurance: Exeter
SiAnY

Reply 14
SiAnY

Sounds good Sian! :biggrin: Nice to have a final decision made. I think you'd be happy at either place - as long as it felt good for you and you could see yourself living there for 3 years.
I haven't accepted them yet, BUT I am 95% sure that's what it will be!!
SiAnY
I haven't accepted them yet, BUT I am 95% sure that's what it will be!!

Are you taking another look at Soton before you def accept them? At the end of the day you have prob choosen where you will feel most at home. So its all good.
Nah, I don't think so. It's just the Notts course bugs me a bit, as there are no modules I like in one of the semesters of the 2nd year! Fussy, I know! :p: If only Southampton's course was at Nottingham!

Going to Exeter on Wednesday and after that I will make my final, final choices. Scaryness. Unless I love Exeter more than Notts though, I don't see my mind changing.
Reply 18
woooo!! go soton!
Sam, your sig :eek: Lol. Have you actually officially accepted??

Latest

Trending

Trending