The Student Room Group

borehamwood driving test center

has anyone taken a driving test at borehamwood before? any views or opinions thanks,
Reply 1
Yeah i passed there. Its fine....lots of little roundabouts so just remember to slow down and look at each one (the type that are painted on the road).

If you go mid afternoon on a weekday the roads are nice and quiet too.

Good luck
yeah my sister did and passed

less traffic, although streets can be quite narrow apparantly (if parked cars there) so potential difficulties if another car is coming towards you

GOOD LUCK!!
Reply 3
Truman
Yeah i passed there. Its fine....lots of little roundabouts so just remember to slow down and look at each one (the type that are painted on the road).

If you go mid afternoon on a weekday the roads are nice and quiet too.

Good luck

hey thanks for writing back, is there any other difficulties in the area, i havent been around it before? what manovers are likely at this center?
Reply 4
i booked it for 1.45pm, is this the best time?
Reply 5
rishi08
i booked it for 1.45pm, is this the best time?

Most likely, as schools come out as early as 15:00hrs and then you have the hundreds of business staff which escape from 16:30. You'll probably catch last of lunch break, but most people I'd imagine walking down from the business district to the high street.

I know the area quite well (my parents live next door).
Reply 6
so should be alright init thnx
i failed there, infact my test got terminated lol
Reply 8
lol how comes?
because of speeding and drifting away from the road.. lol it was my own fault
Reply 10
I passed in the wood. It far simpler than say mill hill although the roundabouts can be tricky.

I would book it early in the morning during the rush hour because if you do it at that time, they dont take you dont the dual carriageways due to the rush hour. Easier to pass :biggrin:
Reply 11
lol cool, i failed in mill hill, on dat apex huge roundabout with 6 diff exits!
Reply 12
my test is tomorow, wish me luck lol
Reply 13
I have my driving test at Borehamwood tomorrow. Honestly speaking i am scared as anything as this will be my 3rd attempt.
Are the examiners nice? I just want to pass and have it over and done with!
Original post by Devss
I have my driving test at Borehamwood tomorrow. Honestly speaking i am scared as anything as this will be my 3rd attempt.
Are the examiners nice? I just want to pass and have it over and done with!

I failed up at Stevo, then passed at borehamwood 12 days later, and I put a lot fo that down to how much nicer the examiners were, makes such a difference!
Reply 15
Congrats!
I also passed with 3 minors.
The guy said i went over the 20mph speed limit, but because i slowed down he said i was ok. Otheriwse it would have been a serious had i done it at Mill Hill or Watford!!!
Reply 16
hi i have my test at 12:48 in borehamwood any advice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending