The Student Room Group

National Grid Assessment Centre - Competency questions

Hi, soon I'll be attending an assessment for NG and was wandering what kind of competency based questions they will ask? I'm interviewing for a grad system operator role
Original post by student_2000
Hi, soon I'll be attending an assessment for NG and was wandering what kind of competency based questions they will ask? I'm interviewing for a grad system operator role

Hey only just seen this how did you do on the assessment center? I also had an interview the other day and got a conditional offer for another one of their areas!!
Reply 2
Original post by ihateocrphysics
Hey only just seen this how did you do on the assessment center? I also had an interview the other day and got a conditional offer for another one of their areas!!

Hi,

How long after the online test pass notification did you get your invitation to the assessment center?
Hi guys,I applied for the graduate strategy analyst role, and I have just been invited for the online assessments. I need help/hint with the pre-recorded video interview questions. What kind of questions should I expect? thanks
Reply 4
Original post by ihateocrphysics

Hi
Could you please share what the assessment centre was like? What did you do? What questions were asked?
I'd really appreciate any help you can give.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending