The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Just accepted my offer for UNI VILLAGE! Anyone else?? :biggrin: :dancing::bumps:
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
I just got an email with a room offer - Suffolk Terrace :]
Anyone else (with unconditional offers) got theirs?
Suffolk Terrace. Anyone else?
Yepp, i'll be joining you in suffolk terrace!
THat's the place to partay :wink:
I've got Britten House
Reply 1986
Constable terrace anyone :smile:
Original post by dreamofaninsomniac
Oooooh, I wish results would just come out now! I want to join in the accommodation excitement - hope there are rooms left over for us conditionals :smile:

Same! Thursday is only around the corner, but at the same it means there's less time to pretend you're actually going to get in :tongue:

My mum keeps bugging me about buying this and that and I have to keep telling her that I'm not going to curse it by buying anything yet.
Reply 1988
University Village for me. :smile:
Original post by chocolatedonald
hullooo! not long now til the big day. am already deciding what to pack :smile:

apologies if ive asked before, but what are you going to be studying?
Original post by I'mronburgundy?
Yepp, i'll be joining you in suffolk terrace!

Wheeeey!

Party Pyramids :]
:frown: i havent gotten mine yet although i have an unconditional hopefully by tomorrow im praying i get ensuite
You should get it soon, think they allocate all the unconditional offers before results day peoples'.
I'd prefer ensuite really, but thought it would be more sociable to go with the terraces, and they sound like the pace to be :]
You should get your 1st choice anyway, coz we're like 1st in the queue kinda thing.
Reply 1993
i got constable terrace...any1 else there??
Original post by Ralpharm
Just accepted my offer for UNI VILLAGE! Anyone else?? :biggrin: :dancing::bumps:

Yay, people in the village! I hope I'll be joining you. :erm:
Original post by Emma Ramone
You should get it soon, think they allocate all the unconditional offers before results day peoples'.
I'd prefer ensuite really, but thought it would be more sociable to go with the terraces, and they sound like the pace to be :]
You should get your 1st choice anyway, coz we're like 1st in the queue kinda thing.

I gave you a bad rep by accident! Stupid iphone. I apologise. Yeah tbh i dont mind any where BUT city campus or watever. Ah im well excited now
I haven't received an offer, I'm an unconditional, now I'm panicking slightly. I couldn't get accomodation for university last year which stopped me from going, so understandably I'm really nervous that something has gone wrong...can anyone reassure me that there is still a batch of unconditional offers that has not gone out yet??
sorry what do you mean a 'bad rep'? I don't go on here hardly ever and there's like a secret code :P
Original post by queenvictoria
I haven't received an offer, I'm an unconditional, now I'm panicking slightly. I couldn't get accomodation for university last year which stopped me from going, so understandably I'm really nervous that something has gone wrong...can anyone reassure me that there is still a batch of unconditional offers that has not gone out yet??

I'm 99% certain there are more offers to go out
Reply 1999
Original post by queenvictoria

Dont worry I'm sure there will be more coming out beginning of next week :smile: i read this somewhere... email accommadation office if u still doubtful

Latest

Trending

Trending