The Student Room Group

do you add people on facebook who were in your year but you never spoke to

i dont have facebook but my friends have hundreds of friends and add the most bizzarre people, well i dk if they actually sent hte request. but just like chavs who they didnt know/like. or just in general people who they never ever spoke to in their year at school or like people in different years who they never spoke to?
do you do this?

the reason why i dont have facebook is i think id only add a few people and itd feel weird adding people i dont really know, especially as i was shy in school

Scroll to see replies

No, but they keep on adding me >_<
Reply 2
No. I only add people who I actually like.
No, but the knobs keep adding me!
Reply 4
No, I don't add them they add me - people in my year who I have never spoken a word to. I usually add them though so I don't seem mean (unless I dislike them).
nope
Reply 6
lol yes.
Reply 7
No
Reply 8
nope but they add me, they're clearly trying to up their "popularity"
Reply 9
but every single person on facebook seems to have at least 200 friends! i wanna get facebook but i would only add liek 7 people and look like aright loser!
No, but people add me :proud:
Reply 11
Lots of odd people that I never speak to in my school,mostly Year 9s for some reason,have added me and I've never spoke to them in my life :s-smilie: I usually accept,I just find it weird as I would never do that. I find there are certain people who just seem to add everyone at our school,no matter if they know them or not...
Reply 12
No, the odd thing is they add me even though I know they don't like me and often consider me a geek/loser ><

odd eh?
Reply 13
Yes, I like to see what they're up to now.
Reply 14
I used to just add everyone... but I realised I didn't want to look at their ugly drunken pictures so I've deleted all of them :h:
Reply 15
everyones so 'bad boy' here arent they
'no but they all add me coz im the G (H)'

you all know ya do..and you accept them too...sooo yeah :P x
no, but they added me
Reply 17
ami the only person who doesnt have facebook??

i getthe feelin id get hardly any comments so itd be abit embarrasing and id be embarrased to add people i didnt know so id have hardly any friends. i think alot of people only add people they didnt talk to cuz their being nosey, they have no intention of commenting them, they just wanna look at their pics and seein what their up to.
Reply 18
I had some little bitch add me on facebook when all she did was hurl abuse at me from years 7-11. She got an abusive message back and a hefty block.
I only add people who I've spoken to before.

Latest

Trending

Trending