The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Jennie1987
Gosh she better say yes then

wow.. stalking me... :p:
Reply 101
I would love to have a child at some point, but i've got so much to experience before that happens, i want to be able to sit down with my kid and tell them of all the silly/adventurous/funny things that it's parents have done in their lives, not have a child now and always wonder what my life would have been like if i hadnt had a child so early. I think mid to late twenties would be a good time :smile:

Dont get me wrong though, if anyone feels the need to have a kid now, good luck to you :smile:
joecool6969
I am making no assumptions. I respect your opinion. If my 11 yr old daughter came home prego, I would help her, and so would many people. I'm actually pretty excited with my oldest turning 16 this summer, that I might have grandchildren soon, and I do soo want to have kids right now. I miss the ridiculously naive questions, the innocence, the vibrancy of small children. Having a baby, in my opinion is a wonderful thing. Didn't destroy my life at all. Or steal my freedom, every day, I am free to give them up for adoption, throw them in a dumpster, or choose to take care of them & spend time with them. Every moment of my life is in fact filled with more choices because of them, more freedom.
Flip across the street to "Bob's" house. Where Bob is screaming at his 11 year old daughter cuz she walked home with a *gasp* BOY! NO boys till you're 18, dating is something to be feared. Having children is something to be feared! (Never mind the double message this is sending to their child that the parent doesn't like having kids) Life is hard, you gotta work hard to get some where blah blah blah, and if life isn't hard, you gotta do something to make it hard. & as she gets older her older brothers 'protect' her from her own 'stupidity' by intimidating or beating her potential suitors...
Which house would you rather grow up in? I guess I am making assumptions. I assume you grew up in some variation of the negative house.

Anyway we're so far off the original topic denty5, follow your heart, you don't need anyone to agree with you. You know what you want,
~Of all the things I regret in life, the ones I regret the most, are the things I DIDN'T do.
:wink:
Peace

Don't make me laugh, so now because i think it is rediculous to have children young, my older brothers (of which i have none fyi) beat up boyfriends and my parents were abusive. Wtf are you on. Get a reality check.
joecool6969

Would it not also be possible for me to be 12 if I had a nick like "old grey 93 yr old grampa" or "Davezk"?

Well if you had a nickname like "Davezk" then yes it would be impossible as i beleive that that username has been taken my "Davezk" who isn't 12..
Seriously, what the hell is a man with a 16 year old daughter doing on a student forum abusing sensible adults with life plans who think that a child at 18/19 would totally ruin their chance of future happiness. Seriously, you need to get a grip mate.
Seeing my mum do child-minding, it has made me think;
'Have a kid and get it over and done with'
'Have kids later and put it off a bit while having your freedom first'.
I would like kids one day but I would wait until I want it and that would be a more special bond. They are little terrors too but well... I wasn't apparently. Tough love sort of thing. My brother on the other hand, well... that's says it all.

Fox
No.
My housemate does though she's really broody.:p: Much to her boyfriends erm joy?:p:
No way

Hello life ruiner.
Reply 107
Sort your life out before ******* up a little kid's.
No!
Reply 109
I love little children....they are sooo sweet:yep:
Lampshade
wow.. stalking me... :p:

If youll notice I replied on this thread first :cool: plus my gps systems currently down
gotta feel fulfilled in your own life and aims before you bring another big thing into it

your maternal needs are worth trying to meet though so i recommend the getting a pet idea :smile:
Jennie1987
If youll notice I replied on this thread first :cool: plus my gps systems currently down

if you want a hint I attend your university and am just another student in the BBS :wink:
Reply 113
i don't want kids till i'm at least 15
butthead7
i don't want kids till i'm at least 15

*snigger*
I love kids and know I definitely want them, but in about 5-8 years probably (I'm 24). I enjoy my freedom too much right now to give it up!
I do want them. Loads of them :biggrin: But I'm not in a situation to have them yet. Maybe in 5-10 years.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! I've wanted a kid since I was like thirteen. Sadly however, I don't have a partner, and bringing one into the world would be selfish of me right now because it wouldn't be giving them the best of lives. I could give one all the love in the world i really could, i'm brilliant with them. But I think they'd rather have been born out of love than of me going out and sleeping with the nearest guy in order to have a baby as tempting as that can be.
Reply 118
I'd love to have kids, after I'm done training and in a job. Definitely want my brood by the time I'm 30.
Lampshade
if you want a hint I attend your university and am just another student in the BBS :wink:

:eek: So there were footsteps, I wasnt imagining it....Ill just have to catch you out in the 2A/2B corridors

Latest

Trending

Trending