The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 1
Me's at north campus as well...
I have only been to two halls here - The Arcade - which is 5 minutes walk from the Uni - right on Holloway Road - Iceland right outside... The walls are VERY THIN, no communial area (no tv room) but it has a broadband connection (I think 1meg?) for £60 for the year.
Not sure if they have cooked dinners here... You got kitchen between... 6 people I think.

James Leicester Halls... Thick walls (Mate sprained wrist when he "punched it") 50p pool games, terrible service to students, nothing really works there, 33.3k internet connection, sky in the tv room, bar is quite cheap, food looked alright...

NOTE!!!!
If you intend to stay at halls, you cannot move out mid term unless you can find someone to take your room and pay the rent as my mate wanted to move out, but if he had done, he would have had to continue to pay for his room...

Dunnno how much it helped...

THink my cousin is doing that course....
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 2
33.3 internet connection, are you flipping kidding me!!!

Theres no chance of anything even reselbling a broadband connection? Jesus, anyway I've sent you PM RE the halls!

tiempo
Me's at north campus as well...
I have only been to two halls here - The Arcade - which is 5 minutes walk from the Uni - right on Holloway Road - Iceland right outside... The walls are VERY THIN, no communial area (no tv room) but it has a broadband connection (I think 1meg?) for £60 for the year.
Not sure if they have cooked dinners here... You got kitchen between... 6 people I think.

James Leicester Halls... Thick walls (Mate sprained wrist when he "punched it") 50p pool games, terrible service to students, nothing really works there, 33.3k internet connection, sky in the tv room, bar is quite cheap, food looked alright...

NOTE!!!!
If you intend to stay at halls, you cannot move out mid term unless you can find someone to take your room and pay the rent as my mate wanted to move out, but if he had done, he would have had to continue to pay for his room...

Dunnno how much it helped...

THink my cousin is doing that course....
Reply 3
If you want that broadband connection, you gotta cook your own food and live at the halls named "Arcade" :smile:

nice broadband there, Iceland right across the road, and you live 5 minutes walk down a STRAIGHT road away from uni! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending