The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ADREAM
Okay, she isn't actualy faat herself - a size 10 or something, I think

Buuut she never EVER stops eating and it's just so ******* annoying - her constantly opening cupboards in this futile search for food....

LOL well then maybe she's just hungry..

Although seriously speaking maybe she has some eating issues.. if she's looking to binge.. 8-)
Reply 41
Just for fun put a few pop out snakes in the biscuit tin, next time before she opens she will think twice.
Reply 42
punktopia
Admit it. You're sexually attracted to her.

lol.

OP - if it is bothering your studying (which I assume it must be, since you seem pretty pissed off) then ask her if she can "stock up" on the food she thinks she'll want for a 2-3 hour period and take it away so you can work in peace :smile:
Reply 43
You sound like my brother. He was like you too but he's gone now :devil:

Could you not revise somewhere else such as your bedroom if she annoys you that much? Or just tell her to take the biscuits with her?
ADREAM
Okay, she isn't actualy faat herself - a size 10 or something, I think

Buuut she never EVER stops eating and it's just so ******* annoying - her constantly opening cupboards in this futile search for food....

heyyy did u + rep me? if so then thnkuu lol
Reply 45
Phil2008
Leave a trail of chocolate leading to the gym.

I laughed so hard.
Reply 46
azn-wonder91
heyyy did u + rep me? if so then thnkuu lol

Would you like me to rep you?
Reply 47
My brother is an opinionated ass hole who would rather watch me eating and pretend it is his business then do his revision. What a thick waste of space.
Reply 48
Phil2008
Leave a trail of chocolate leading to the gym.

haha!
ADREAM
I've been revising in the kitchen today (long story)...and I've noticed a few things:

My sister practically LIVES in the kitchen. No, honestly she resides there.

Literally every half hour, she'll be there, pigging out on biscuits, cakes, tea/coffee, cereal, dinner, lunch etc
I mean, it's foul - she never stops stuffing her face

I've asked her why she's always there on about 4 occassions today, and she only ever answers with: 'I'm hungry'

Is this normal?

What a ******* fat waste of space

leave her alone

its not nice when relatives, especially brothers comment on your weight

maybe she has her period?!?!
Reply 51
Time for a random drug test. I think she has the munchies from smoking all that reefa.
Reply 52
ADREAM
I've been revising in the kitchen today (long story)...and I've noticed a few things:

My sister practically LIVES in the kitchen. No, honestly she resides there.

Literally every half hour, she'll be there, pigging out on biscuits, cakes, tea/coffee, cereal, dinner, lunch etc
I mean, it's foul - she never stops stuffing her face

I've asked her why she's always there on about 4 occassions today, and she only ever answers with: 'I'm hungry'

Is this normal?

What a ******* fat waste of space

This is bound to happen at home. I remember eating loads of sweets and chocolates in my late teens. I'm sure you did it too at some point in your life. You really should not be complaining.
Lol she sounds like me.
thecdon
shut up you sack

LMAO inbetweeners is so last week.
Sara12345
Would you like me to rep you?

i wasnt talking to you :s-smilie:
Reply 56
1.30am and she's STILL AT IT! :mad:
ADREAM

:backstab:

No one will know :shh:
Reply 58
ADREAM

Suggest you buy yourself an hour of freedom by delivering two bags of crisps to her room. :yep:
Reply 59
ADREAM

Well tell the fat bitch to stop munching.

Latest